Scuba Diving In INDIA
Diving Location in INDIA
Diving in Andamans
Diving in Lakshadweep
Courses In Scuba Diving
Scuba Vacations Goa
Scuba Diving Equipments
Equipment and Controls
Basic of Snorkeling
Scuba Diving Accidents
Type of Jobs
Under Water Signs
Women Scuba Diving
Scuba Safety Tips
Basic Diving Equipment and Controls:
This picture shows some of the Basic Diving Equipment and Controls:
1) The diving mask.
2)The demand valve of the diving regulator.
3) The buoyancy compensator inflation and vent valves.
4) An alternate buoyancy compensator vent valve.
5) Shoulder straps of the BCD, which can be released by another diver in case of emergency.
6) A depth gauge - showing 23 metres.
7) The contents gauge displaying remaining pressure in the diving cylinder - showing 150 bar.
SCUBA DIVING COURSES